Driving Assessment & Retraining
We’ll help you get back on the road! We offer driving assessments, retraining and vehicle modification prescriptions under various funding programs, including NDIS and DVA.
An injury or illness can have a huge impact on your ability to drive which will likely impact your independence, participation and self-confidence as well.
We understand that driving is a hugely important skill which is why our team offers driving assessment and rehabilitation.
We can help:
- New drivers with a physical, intellectual or psychological disability
- Drivers returning to driving following a physical injury, neurological event or disability
- Clients with age-related changes or degenerative conditions requiring assessment of their fitness to drive (as per RMS standards)
The Assessment process requires:
- Medical clearance
- Off-Road Assessment
- On-Road Assessment with a Driving Instructor
- Report outlining the outcome of assessment, further recommendations, endorsements and restrictions.
The rehabilitation process can include:
- Equipment and modifications
- Lessons and retraining
- Pre-driving tasks and skill building
Please call us on 1300 855 513 to find out more.
You can also download our info brochures here: