We will assess your home, school or work environment and give you detailed advice on what you need to increase your safety, independence and function in these spaces.
The consultation process can include site visits, liaison with builders, preparation of reports and plans, submissions for funding and monitoring of the modification process.
We can help you with home modification applications for various funding programs, including Complex Home Modifications for NDIS and DVA.
Common modifications include:
- Rails and grab bars to access points, stairs and bathrooms
- Hand held shower hose in shower recess
- Removal of shower screens and hobbs
- Lever taps
- Wheelchair accessible bathroom and kitchen design
- Ramps and wedge ramps
- Step platforms and modifications
- Non-slip treatments