Facilitate Occupational Therapy Services are looking for Occupational Therapists to join our team.
There is opportunity for part-time or full-time employment within a fun and supportive team environment. We understand the importance of balancing the demands of work and family / home life, and offer flexible working hours.
Benefits of working with us include regular in-house training and supervision, support for external CPD, professional indemnity insurance, travel allowance and administrative support.
We receive referrals for clients across the Illawarra, Shoalhaven, South Coast, Southern Highlands and Western Sydney areas, and allocate the referrals based on the OTs location, availability and preference.
- Qualified OT (member of OT Association or willingness to join) preferably with experience in paediatrics/disability/aged care/rehabilitation or other field of practice
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Medicare Registration (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Driver’s licence and access to a vehicle (travel allowance applies)
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound problem solving and clinical reasoning skills
Please contact Carla or Bryony on 1300 855 513 or via email Admin@FacilitateOT.com.au to discuss potential work opportunities.